As I described in my recent post entitled “What To Expect In The New Year“, I’m noticing that many of the people who visit my blog aren’t volunteers. I’m hearing from nurses, activities professionals, family members, and a variety of other people associated with nursing homes.
Therefore, I’ve decided to include an occasional guest article on my blog. After all, many of you have stories and ideas that reach far beyond my areas of expertise. I know your input will be very helpful to my readers!
To assure we’re all on the same page, I feel it’s important to establish guidelines for guest posts:
- Due to the limited number of guest spots available, submitting an article is not a guarantee that it will be published. If I feel your article is not a good fit, I’ll notify you within 4 weeks of submission. This will give you an opportunity to submit your article to another blog.
- Only original content is accepted. I cannot publish articles that previously appeared on any other site. Feel free to publish the article on your own blog after it has been live on NursingHomeVolunteer.com for at least 14 days.
- I’m not able to provide compensation for your submission. This is an opportunity for you to increase visitors to your own blog, and to share ideas with other people who are passionate about enriching the lives of nursing home residents.
- Please do not include affiliate links in your submission.
- The ideal article length for this blog is approximately 400-1000 words.
- I reserve the right to make minor edits to your submission prior to publication.
- You don’t need to include images with your submission. Images for your guest post are provided by my site.
- Please include a bio of approximately 50 words as well as a link back to your blog with your submission.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Blogger” in the subject line. Include a brief summary of your proposed topic as well as a link to your blog. I look forward to hearing from you soon!