I’m sure many of you noticed that I increased the frequency of my blog posts this month. In the past, I’ve always posted an article about every 3 days. This month I upped it to every other day.
Well, I must admit that researching and writing a new blog post 15 times a month is proving to be a bit too time-consuming for me. As a result, I feel a need to go back to posting a new article every 3 days. However, I’m working on something new that I believe will be even more helpful to you, my readers.
Beginning in February, I’ll create a weekly newsletter. I’m excited about this for several reasons:
- Oftentimes, I come across interesting news items that I want to share with my readers. Yet, they’re not really big enough to turn into a 500-word post. A newsletter is a perfect place to share these little tidbits of news.
- Each week I’ll offer you a peek into my life as a nursing home volunteer.
- I’ll include tips and tricks to make your work easier and more enjoyable.
- When I find articles or deals that I feel may be of interest to you, I’ll include links so you can access them if you wish.
My newsletter will only be available to my blog subscribers. To avoid overwhelming your inbox with emails, I plan to transition to a new blog subscription format:
- I’ll no longer send an email every time a new article is posted on my blog.
- My newsletter will contain links to recent articles, so you can still access them from your inbox.
- Current blog subscribers will automatically transition to the new system.
- I would love to have the rest of you join my newsletter subscribers. Simply sign up using the subscription tab on the right-hand side of my blog. As a thank-you, I’ll send you a free “Conversation Starters” printable. This is great for nursing home visits and group activities. It’s also fun to do with your friends!
- If you’re a long-time subscriber and didn’t receive the Conversation Starters, feel free to re-enter your email address on the form and I’ll be sure to send you a copy.
I write this blog for you and for the residents whom we serve. So please don’t hesitate to share suggestions to make my blog even more helpful. You can either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a note in the comment section. I look forward to hearing from you!